Monday, December 6, 2010

Ay yi yi!

I have been seriously neglecting this blog. Which is very bad. Then again, I have been extremely busy at work. Working overtime. I'm in serious need of some vacation time, but there will be no time for that yet. It's almost Christmas - well, less than three weeks away, and consequently a very busy time at the call centre.

Christmas is also the worst time for singletons. Because it only makes us more aware of the loneliness of singledom. At least for those like me who don't go out and party hearty. I really don't know how others do it. Partying all the time, meeting random people. I guess you could call me an introvert. I am rather reserved.

A few weeks ago, I decided to do something I thought I would never do. I went and had my tarot cards read. Some might not believe in it, but I had a positive enough reading that it made me believe something good was about to happen. In a way it has. Let's just say that I've been put on the road to success with the offer of a job in the call centre I work in, writing a blog for the company. It's writing, which is my passion, and you never know, it may lead somewhere else.

Anyway, a friend a few years ago told me to read The Secret. She was always telling me how great it was and how much good it had done for her. Well, I think I'm actually starting to believe it too. I have good reason to. Life is getting just a little bit better for me. And my tarot cards may be right. The reading said I would meet my soulmate soon. And Mr Right may just be around the corner after all.

I will keep you posted.

No comments: